Children’s prize art competitions
See the winners of the March 2015 competition.
- New children’s art competition every month on a different theme
- All entries go into permanent online gallery
- Nine prizes every month totalling at least £240 (approx US$340)
- Free personalised participation certificates
- Entries divided into three age groups (0-7, 8-11 and 12-18)
- Open to both teachers and families
For more information, see the rules and Q&A.
The best three competition entries in each age group (0-7, 8-11, and 12-18) feature in the winners’ gallery and on the home page, and winners receive personalised certificates and cash prizes totalling at least £240 (approximately US$340):
||Entrant in each age group
||£35 (approx US$50)
||£25 (approx US$35)
||£20 (approx US$30)
Entries should relate closely to the competition theme, allowing for a degree of imaginative interpretation.
||07 May 2015
||21 May 2015
||Playing the piano
||08 Jun 2015
||22 Jun 2015
||07 Jul 2015
||21 Jul 2015
||My Mona Lisa
||07 Aug 2015
||21 Aug 2015
||07 Sep 2015
||21 Sep 2015
||07 Oct 2015
||21 Oct 2015
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per child will be accepted for each month’s competition.
- Winners will be notified within fourteen days of the closing date.
- Prize money will be sent by UK cheque or Western Union, according to each winner's preference.